Table Games Supervisor Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
1525 Russell Street, Baltimore, MD 21230, US
Reporting to the Pit Manager of Table Games, the Table Games Supervisor leads the table games dealer teams in order to create continuous improvement in the employee experience and service for our guests. The Table Games Supervisor also helps to protect game integrity and compliance with internal controls and Maryland Lottery Gaming Control Commission regulations.
Essential Job Functions including the following but other duties may be assigned:
- Leads and supports table games dealers in order to create legendary customer service.
- Ensures table games dealers have the training, tools and mindset to enable them in their positions as service professionals.
- Leads the table games dealer team in a way that creates continuous improvements in the employee experience.
- Ensures operational and game integrity.
- Tracks guest play and relays all pertinent information to immediate Supervisor
- Settles minor disputes in a professional and timely manner
- Handles guest concerns quickly and efficiently
- Executes changes in table games limits to meet the customer demand and needs of the business
- Informs Pit Manager and Surveillance team of unnatural or irregular play
- Maintains bank floats
- Reports significant cash and cheque transactions
- Verifies issuance of credit after all necessary signatures are confirmed
- Verbally informs Pit Manager of disputes on game
- Knows and abides by Maryland Lottery Gaming Control Commission regulations, internal controls and company policies and procedures
- Always presents oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others to do the same
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must have a minimum 1 years experience in table games, preferably in a supervisor�s role.
- Excellent employee and customer service skills are essential
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Must enjoy entertaining and communicating with the public
- Excellent math skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must have a professional appearance and be team player.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time (4 hours)
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling employee conflicts
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.; and, have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing dust, loud noises and bright lights
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects, and not be frustrated by changing priorities and unforeseen obstacles to achieving objectives
- Ability to speak distinctly and persuasively
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
Who We Are
Enlisting Heroes, our company-wide veteran hiring initiative, is not just the right thing to do, it is also the smart thing to do.Enlisting Heroes seeks to harness the skills and aptitudes veterans acquire throughout their military career and apply them to the business world. At Caesars Entertainment, there is no shortage of examples of veterans transitioning from successful careers in the military to successful careers in the gaming industry in a range of functions from property management, logistics, human resources, and more. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities. Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values: + Integrity & Rigor
What We Offer+ INNOVATION & GAMING HOSPITALIY
We're adding more experiences, expanding to more locations, innovating with more technology, and giving our guests more to talk about. #czrmomentum
With our strong promote-from-within culture, educational assistance programs, and leadership development courses, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job into something more. #lifeatcaesars
Supporting our communities comes naturally to us. We clocked 409,600 volunteer hours in 2016 and $73.5 million gifted from the Caesars Foundation to date. @citizencaesars
Meet Our Veterans
I learned so many different things that I apply regularly in my current position. I’ve been certified as a training instructor, a crisis/hostage negotiator and critical incident stress-management peer counselor. All of which help me deal with the different personalities of my people and the patrons who regularly come to Harrah’s Louisiana Downs.
Security Shift Supervisor - Army Veteran