Promotions Attendant (On Call) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
777 Casino Center Drive
Hammond, IN 46320, US
Responsible for coordinating promotions and special events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of all rules and procedures to all promotions and events taking place both on property and off.
- Notify Total Rewards/Promotions Supervisor of any rules and procedures violations to be corrected.
- Conduct promotional drawings and contact winner(s), Follow up with all paperwork involved.
- Participate in promotional meetings to develop ideas for future events.
- Monitor and report response rate for specific events.
- Investigate and resolve guest complaints or concerns in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Respond to guest inquiries regarding upcoming events and promotions.
- Monitor all in-house signage, brochure racks, etc. for out-dated or damages and replace information as needed.
- Track all merchandise going to or coming from company warehouse to insure proper inventory information.
- Inventory warehouse merchandise on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis as requested or required. Updating Total Rewards/Promotions Supervisor and Casino Marketing Manager. Assist auditors in monthly audits.
- Assist with Venue events including guest check in and giveaways.
- When necessary, attend parties held by Total Rewards/Promotions or Player Development.
- Assist in the arrival and set up (locating) live entertainment.
- Any other duties as assigned by Total Reward/Promotions Supervisor or Casino Marketing Manager.
- Assist Coordinator as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum High School Diploma is required, Computer skills, Word processing, Excel, Access, and (ect.). Individual must have excellent organizational/ time management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills. Availability to work varied hours and days when necessary. The ability to multi-task is essential. Excellent Guest relations skills are considered necessary. 2-3 years promotions experience is preferred.
Rate of pay: $10.50/hr
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be able to work various shifts and hours to include holidays and weekends.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Join the thousands of winners at Horseshoe Casino Hammond! Located only 20 minutes from downtown Chicago, we have a wide variety of slots and tables in an atmosphere as legendary as Jack Binion himself. And with more than 350,000-square-feet, there's no shortage of action at Horseshoe Casino! The Poker Room attracts players of all skill levels to compete in a wide array of tournaments throughout the year, from daily games to World Series of Poker Circuit Events! Even appetites win at Horseshoe Casino! Sweeping views of Lake Michigan greet diners at Jack Binion’s Steak and The Village Square Buffet. Offering a packed schedule of the hottest entertainers, The Venue at Horseshoe Hammond holds up to 3,300 people and boasts a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system.
GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH! Stick with Caesarsand you can go places. Just climb aboard the most progressive career building system in the industry and hold on as Horseshoe Casino helps you get where you want to be. With programs such as referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, 401-k and company-wide internal transfer opportunities, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job at Horseshoe Casino into something more.
Horseshoe Casino reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Horseshoe Casino’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Horseshoe Casino is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Who We Are
Enlisting Heroes, our company-wide veteran hiring initiative, is not just the right thing to do, it is also the smart thing to do.
What We Offer+ INNOVATION & GAMING HOSPITALIY
We're adding more experiences, expanding to more locations, innovating with more technology, and giving our guests more to talk about. #czrmomentum
With our strong promote-from-within culture, educational assistance programs, and leadership development courses, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job into something more. #lifeatcaesars
Supporting our communities comes naturally to us. We clocked 409,600 volunteer hours in 2016 and $73.5 million gifted from the Caesars Foundation to date. @citizencaesars
Meet Our Veterans
I learned so many different things that I apply regularly in my current position. I’ve been certified as a training instructor, a crisis/hostage negotiator and critical incident stress-management peer counselor. All of which help me deal with the different personalities of my people and the patrons who regularly come to Harrah’s Louisiana Downs.
Security Shift Supervisor - Army Veteran