Horseshoe VIP Hi Limit Bartender (PT) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
1021 Casino Center Drive
Robinsonville, MS 38664, US
Food & Beverage
Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Consistently demonstrates superior customer service skills by displaying Spotlight on Success behaviors.
· Maintains upbeat, positive attitude, positive energy and enthusiasm from one interaction to the next.
· Creates an atmosphere of luck and celebrates customer wins.
· Is ready to serve and informed of daily information; builds relationships by greeting guests with a warm, friendly verbal greeting.
· Anticipates needs and provides fast, flawless service.
· Checks for satisfaction and properly uses the Service Recovery process to resolve problems when they exist.
· Promotes Total Rewards programs and card membership. Provides a warm farewell and thanks guests for visiting.
· Takes orders from customers or Bar Waiter/Waitress.
· Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
· Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
· Collects money for drinks served.
· Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies.
· Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
· Slices and pits fruit for garnishing drinks.
· Prepares appetizers such as pickles, cheese, and cold meats.
· Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Minimum of two to three years previous experience as a bartender in a comparable establishment or casino outlet.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
· Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino
· Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds
· Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
· Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
· Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
· Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
Who We Are
Enlisting Heroes, our company-wide veteran hiring initiative, is not just the right thing to do, it is also the smart thing to do.
What We Offer+ INNOVATION & GAMING HOSPITALIY
We're adding more experiences, expanding to more locations, innovating with more technology, and giving our guests more to talk about. #czrmomentum
With our strong promote-from-within culture, educational assistance programs, and leadership development courses, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job into something more. #lifeatcaesars
Supporting our communities comes naturally to us. We clocked 409,600 volunteer hours in 2016 and $73.5 million gifted from the Caesars Foundation to date. @citizencaesars
Meet Our Veterans
I learned so many different things that I apply regularly in my current position. I’ve been certified as a training instructor, a crisis/hostage negotiator and critical incident stress-management peer counselor. All of which help me deal with the different personalities of my people and the patrons who regularly come to Harrah’s Louisiana Downs.
Security Shift Supervisor - Army Veteran