Horseshoe Spa Nail Technician Licensed (PT) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
1021 Casino Center Drive
Robinsonville, MS 38664, US
Provide and maintain the highest standards of nail services accurately and thoroughly, in accordance with established procedures. Cultivate new guest relationships creating a feeling of rest and relaxation, resulting in high retention and increased treatment and retail sales. Maintain all standards of cleanliness and safety.
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
- Maintain compliance with State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures.
- Work as part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a journey of sensory heaven for clients helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all equipment and linens etc. are fully stocked on a day to day basis in your work area.
- Ensure all inventory levels are accurate so that you are prepared for your day.
- Attend a detailed training program upon hire to ensure you are fully competent to perform all nail services within 30 days of employment.
- Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- Responsible for setting up your work area according to procedures, and dispose of laundry on a timely basis.
- Relay with confidence product and service benefits to clients.
Must update technical skills by facilitating and participating in on-going training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Proven sales / recommendation background.
- Team Player.
- Responsible, dependable.
- High personal standards and values.
- Excellent client care, guest service and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to learn and grow in the position.
- Effective communicator
- Flexible and cooperative.
Required License or Certification
· Relevant training and certification required to be a licensed nail technician in the State of Mississippi.
· Current Mississippi state license required.
- Two (2) years minimum experience working in a high end salon environment.
Who We Are
Enlisting Heroes, our company-wide veteran hiring initiative, is not just the right thing to do, it is also the smart thing to do.
What We Offer+ INNOVATION & GAMING HOSPITALIY
We're adding more experiences, expanding to more locations, innovating with more technology, and giving our guests more to talk about. #czrmomentum
With our strong promote-from-within culture, educational assistance programs, and leadership development courses, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job into something more. #lifeatcaesars
Supporting our communities comes naturally to us. We clocked 409,600 volunteer hours in 2016 and $73.5 million gifted from the Caesars Foundation to date. @citizencaesars
Meet Our Veterans
I learned so many different things that I apply regularly in my current position. I’ve been certified as a training instructor, a crisis/hostage negotiator and critical incident stress-management peer counselor. All of which help me deal with the different personalities of my people and the patrons who regularly come to Harrah’s Louisiana Downs.
Security Shift Supervisor - Army Veteran