Horseshoe Casino Services Rep/Supervisor DR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
1021 Casino Center Drive
Robinsonville, MS 38664, US
When acting as a Dual Rate Supervisor, the employee is responsible for compliance with approved procedures, as well as, training, supervising and monitoring the performance of the Casino Services department to ensure smooth and efficient gaming during shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHEN ACTING AS Supervisor:
· Specifically supervise the operation of an assigned area of responsibility
· Ensure transactions are handled according to policy
· Assist in answering questions or resolving disputes
· Exhibit knowledge of all appropriate state and company controls, policies, and procedures
· Promote the following within the department and among all associates:
· Create an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
· Encourage mutual respect, dignity, and integrity with all associates by setting a positive example at all times.
· Instill an atmosphere that encourages associates to share ideas, discuss concerns and resolve disputes.
· Retain associates through personal involvement in associate training and development.
Directly supervises an assigned area of Casino Services when acting as Dual Rate Supervisor. Utilize supervisory functions in CMS, Global and all applications needed to assist reps with transactions. Dual Rate Supervisors will be required to maintain confidentiality of all information used/required while in the role. (Please note: Employee CANNOT utilize the supervisory functions in systems when working in the capacity of a cashier)
WHEN ACTING AS Casino Service Rep:
· Function as a general cashier or specialty banker (main, check, or chip bank) based upon business demands, ability, and experience while taking care of all Total Rewards related functions.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent computer skills and be proficient with the use of CMS and WINet.
· Excellence in applying problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making abilities in a fast paced environment is required.
· Maintain the accountability of the cashiers' cage in accordance with casinos internal controls, requirements of the State Gaming Commission, and internal policies and procedures.
· Create exciting atmosphere for guests, following all Spotlight behaviors.
· Make suggestions to improve Customer Service within the department.
· Data entry into CMS ensuring accuracy on all accounts.
· Assist in preparation of reports as requested.
· Responds professionally and calmly in all situations.
· Works at the counter to assist guests with information and promote the benefits of the Total Rewards Program.
· Maintain confidentiality of all matters regarding guests, team members, and the business operation.
· Assist in support of bus operations; preparation of documentation and greeting arriving buses.
· Must know and understand “Title 31” and cross train in all areas.
Consistently demonstrates superior customer service skills by displaying Spotlight on Success behaviors. Maintains upbeat, positive attitude, positive energy and enthusiasm from one interaction to the next. Creates an atmosphere of luck and celebrates customer wins. Is ready to serve and informed of daily information; builds relationships by greeting guests with a warm, friendly verbal greeting. Anticipates needs and provides fast, flawless service. Checks for satisfaction and properly uses the Service Recovery process to resolve problems when they exist. Promotes Total Rewards programs and card membership. Provides a warm farewell and thanks guests for visiting.
Who We Are
Enlisting Heroes, our company-wide veteran hiring initiative, is not just the right thing to do, it is also the smart thing to do.
What We Offer+ INNOVATION & GAMING HOSPITALIY
We're adding more experiences, expanding to more locations, innovating with more technology, and giving our guests more to talk about. #czrmomentum
With our strong promote-from-within culture, educational assistance programs, and leadership development courses, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job into something more. #lifeatcaesars
Supporting our communities comes naturally to us. We clocked 409,600 volunteer hours in 2016 and $73.5 million gifted from the Caesars Foundation to date. @citizencaesars
Meet Our Veterans
I learned so many different things that I apply regularly in my current position. I’ve been certified as a training instructor, a crisis/hostage negotiator and critical incident stress-management peer counselor. All of which help me deal with the different personalities of my people and the patrons who regularly come to Harrah’s Louisiana Downs.
Security Shift Supervisor - Army Veteran