Forest Buffet Cook-On Call-Lake Tahoe Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Food & Beverage
15 Highway 50, Stateline, NV 89449, US
- Provides safe and wholesome food to our guests.
- Maintains a sanitary and organized work area.
- Demonstrates proper care, storage, use and cleaning of all tools and equipment.
- Demonstrates competent product knowledge by correct storing and handling of all perishables, maintaining quality, security, value and integrity.
- Prepares food products according to standard recipes and specifications and demonstrates positive responses to training by chefs.
- Effectively communicates with other team members, including service and kitchen maintenance personnel.
- Adjusts equipment temperatures.
- Prepares items as directed.
- Acts as expediter by coordinating functions between the food prep line and service personnel.
- Recognizes and corrects any product discrepancies and variations in quality, standards and specifications.
- Stores and rotates food
- Picks up and delivers food from Warehouse, Food Stores, Veg Prep, Bakeshop, Butchershop and other food outlets
- Prepares sandwiches, salads, cold specials, hamburgers, pancakes, hot sandwiches and garnishes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
environment, and may be exposed to guests who use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Who We Are
Enlisting Heroes, our company-wide veteran hiring initiative, is not just the right thing to do, it is also the smart thing to do.Enlisting Heroes seeks to harness the skills and aptitudes veterans acquire throughout their military career and apply them to the business world. At Caesars Entertainment, there is no shortage of examples of veterans transitioning from successful careers in the military to successful careers in the gaming industry in a range of functions from property management, logistics, human resources, and more. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities. Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values: + Integrity & Rigor
What We Offer+ INNOVATION & GAMING HOSPITALIY
We're adding more experiences, expanding to more locations, innovating with more technology, and giving our guests more to talk about. #czrmomentum
With our strong promote-from-within culture, educational assistance programs, and leadership development courses, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job into something more. #lifeatcaesars
Supporting our communities comes naturally to us. We clocked 409,600 volunteer hours in 2016 and $73.5 million gifted from the Caesars Foundation to date. @citizencaesars
Meet Our Veterans
I learned so many different things that I apply regularly in my current position. I’ve been certified as a training instructor, a crisis/hostage negotiator and critical incident stress-management peer counselor. All of which help me deal with the different personalities of my people and the patrons who regularly come to Harrah’s Louisiana Downs.
Security Shift Supervisor - Army Veteran