Experienced Dealer - Harrah's Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
One Harrah's Boulevard, Council Bluffs, IA 51501, US
- Perform the act of mechanically dealing a game in a proficient manner, according to current Company policies and procedures and applicable gaming regulations.
- Responsible for handling guest transactions and notifying Pit Supervisor of any irregularities while advising Floor Supervisor or Pit Manager of any disputes or arguments that may arise during the game among players/dealer.
- Exchanges currency for gaming chips and pay or collect bets according to house rules in an accurate manner.
- Supports and maintain Harrah's courtesy guidelines at all times while promoting outstanding guest relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous dealing experience required.
- Previous experience dealing Craps and Roulette preferred.
- Must possess excellent customer relations and communication skills.
- Must be willing to work any day of the week and any shift.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to stand and walk, and mobility to move easily around entire property for entire shift.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
Who We Are
Enlisting Heroes, our company-wide veteran hiring initiative, is not just the right thing to do, it is also the smart thing to do.Enlisting Heroes seeks to harness the skills and aptitudes veterans acquire throughout their military career and apply them to the business world. At Caesars Entertainment, there is no shortage of examples of veterans transitioning from successful careers in the military to successful careers in the gaming industry in a range of functions from property management, logistics, human resources, and more. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities. Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values: + Integrity & Rigor
What We Offer+ INNOVATION & GAMING HOSPITALIY
We're adding more experiences, expanding to more locations, innovating with more technology, and giving our guests more to talk about. #czrmomentum
With our strong promote-from-within culture, educational assistance programs, and leadership development courses, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job into something more. #lifeatcaesars
Supporting our communities comes naturally to us. We clocked 409,600 volunteer hours in 2016 and $73.5 million gifted from the Caesars Foundation to date. @citizencaesars
Meet Our Veterans
I learned so many different things that I apply regularly in my current position. I’ve been certified as a training instructor, a crisis/hostage negotiator and critical incident stress-management peer counselor. All of which help me deal with the different personalities of my people and the patrons who regularly come to Harrah’s Louisiana Downs.
Security Shift Supervisor - Army Veteran