Casino Beverage Servers are our Cheerleaders—they are positive, hard-working, gracious, fun; they are always rooting for the team and entertaining the fans.
The Casino Beverage Server fulfills the beverage and service needs of casino guests and provides a memorable and legendary experience. This position is responsible for providing fast, friendly, and world-class hospitality to all guests. Casino Beverage Servers are fast-paced, fun, efficient, and eager to serve.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES):
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Greets everyone at all times. Smiles, makes eye contact and verbally greets guests and coworkers from arrival to the property through departure.
• Provides friendly and fast beverage service to guests. Masters beverage technology systems to provide accurate and efficient service.
• Maintains an unwavering positive and friendly demeanor at all times in all circumstances.
• Builds relationships and loyalty with guests through sincere and meaningful interactions; learns guests’ names and preferences, connects with them individually and professionally.
• Acts with urgency at all times to minimize wait times; maintains a quick and purposeful pace.
• Meets and exceeds departmental wait time goals and service standards.
• Ensures accuracy in cash handling, paperwork and order fulfillment.
• An absolute team player; works toward team goals and fosters a collaborative and positive work environment. Puts the team first. Assists coworkers. Treats all coworkers with kindness, courtesy and respect. Never engages in negativity.
• Avoids distractions and stays focused. Minimizes production time and limits time in service wells to less than 3 minutes of productive time.
• Enjoys a fast pace, is proficient at multi-tasking, and can maintain enthusiasm and energy throughout duration of shift.
• Maintains openness to coaching, learning and improving.
• Ensures all guest problems are handled quickly to ensure guest satisfaction within the established guidelines.
• Complies with liquor laws and ensures safe consumption of alcoholic beverages; ensures alcoholic beverages are served only to guests 21 or more years of age.
• Any and all other job duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 1 years in customer service industry with a clear passion for service.
• Experience walking or standing for long durations of time preferred.
• Food/Beverage serving experience preferred.
• Must be a team player
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
• Must possess the ability to show grace and compassion in all circumstances.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Act as a role model to other employees.
• Adhere to all regulatory, company and department policies and procedures.
Must project professionalism and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Dress to Impress! As our cheerleaders, Casino Beverage Servers must comply with strict grooming and appearance standards. Must wear server uniform in its entirety with no alterations.
• Comply with hair and makeup requirements
Must be able to work independently and as a team.
Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time (8-9 hours).
Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions, when handling conflicts.
Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.; and, have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel.
Responds to visual and aural cues.
Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
Must be able to tolerate areas containing dust, loud noises and bright lights.
Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays.