Audio Visual Tech - On Call Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
15406 Maricopa Road, Maricopa, AZ 85139, US
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in the safety, proper maintenance, repair and technical work of any stage sets, meeting spaces and conventions.
- Assists in necessary, the collected effort of any technical work needed for stage/meeting space set-up and breakdown.
- Ensures proper lighting for stage and conventions.
- Lighting reinforcement of all stage presentation or convention or special projects.
- Operates motorized vehicles, i.e. hydraulic and electrically powered hi-reach (man lift) and hand tools.
- Promotes Harrah’s and acts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Exhibits a positive outgoing personality.
- Acts a role model and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages others to do the same.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Sets up and maintains the sound and lighting systems in entertainment areas.
- Operates the sound and light systems for assigned shows and events.
- Assists in setup and strike of band equipment for different acts in entertainment venues
- Handles all tech requests from set up.
- Handles all department set up needs from setting up/tearing down staging to putting up banners for events
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Three years experience in setup of sound, lighting and audio/visual systems required
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be flexible in a demanding environment.
- Must maintain a good attitude at all times.
- Must be open minded and willing to work and learn from a variety of other team members.
- Must be able to work in an environment ranging from controlled to moderately severe.
- Must be able to climb, stand, bend, and stoop.
- Must be able to work in cramped areas for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
Who We Are
Enlisting Heroes, our company-wide veteran hiring initiative, is not just the right thing to do, it is also the smart thing to do.Enlisting Heroes seeks to harness the skills and aptitudes veterans acquire throughout their military career and apply them to the business world. At Caesars Entertainment, there is no shortage of examples of veterans transitioning from successful careers in the military to successful careers in the gaming industry in a range of functions from property management, logistics, human resources, and more. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities. Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values: + Integrity & Rigor
What We Offer+ INNOVATION & GAMING HOSPITALIY
We're adding more experiences, expanding to more locations, innovating with more technology, and giving our guests more to talk about. #czrmomentum
With our strong promote-from-within culture, educational assistance programs, and leadership development courses, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job into something more. #lifeatcaesars
Supporting our communities comes naturally to us. We clocked 409,600 volunteer hours in 2016 and $73.5 million gifted from the Caesars Foundation to date. @citizencaesars
Meet Our Veterans
I learned so many different things that I apply regularly in my current position. I’ve been certified as a training instructor, a crisis/hostage negotiator and critical incident stress-management peer counselor. All of which help me deal with the different personalities of my people and the patrons who regularly come to Harrah’s Louisiana Downs.
Security Shift Supervisor - Army Veteran